Back to your local site:
 


Related links

SunHerald.com: South Mississippi's Home Page


Reach Loved Ones at our message boards



Expanded hurricane coverage at sunherald.com



Eyes on Katrina XML feed

Mississippi Emergency Management Agency: Includes links to evacuation information, hotel rooms available, camper/RV spaces available.

Shelters open upstate




Eyes on Katrina





A South Mississippi hurricane journal


Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Virgils from Biloxi 

Checking in: My name is Nina Virgil and just wanted to say that we are fine. Floyd Virgil, Dominic Virgil and Floyd Junior. Floyd senior Dominic and my self are now in Florida at ( uncle Mikes) house. Floyd junior is in Louisiana working, I would like information about my granddaughter Elizabeth Virgil. She lives with her mother and stepfather Ben and Shasity Bond. Today is her 6th birthday and my 51st. I ask for prayers of comfort and strength. Most of all prayers for the Bond family's for safety. I can receive text messages at 228-326-8081 or 228-324-2419. Please send me any information that you can. Or I can be reached at BiloxiLday46@aol.com May God continue to Bless everyone in the States of Mississippi and Louisiana.

Comments:
For the next hurricane katrina line time ; the easy way to keep going.
 
oregon home equity loans
 
Excellent stuff here. I know this other place http:\\creditscoreimprovementguide.com which focuses on home mortgage refinancing, but I guess they do purchase help too. If you are like me and are worried about your credit, Investment property refinance can get you qualified for both a home mortgage refinance and even a first time, custom mortgage. I look to http:\\creditscoreimprovementguide.com as a free resource that can help keep any consumer informed.
 
I like your blog about mortgage loan.
Please take a look at mine about mortgage loan
 
I like your site about. Lotts of info about used car loan.
Going to come back later too.
I've got some info abou used car loan too.
Come by when you get a chance
 
I really like your site about reverse mortgage.
Good job on putting it together.
I've also got a little spot about reverse mortgage.
Come on over...
 
Post a Comment



YOUR HOSTS


Don Hammack

Don Hammack is a staff writer for the Sun Herald. He can be reached at KatrinaSunHerald@aol.com.

Sara Greer

Sara Greer is a news assistant for the Sun Herald.


 Latest posts

   •  She wants some action
   •  Info on leaving the area
   •  Security assistance offer
   •  M. Puckett sends the following e-mail: BLESS you ...
   •  Imperial Palace query
   •  From Killeen, Texas
   •  Laurel question
   •  Hattiesburg being left behind?
   •  The Swiss send their best
   •  Satellite images


 Archives
   •  August 2005
   •  September 2005


XML-RSS feed










About SunHerald.com | About Knight Ridder | Terms of Use & Privacy Statement

Copyright 2005 Knight Ridder. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of any
of the contents of this service without the express written consent of Knight Ridder is expressly prohibited.