Back to your local site:
 


Related links

SunHerald.com: South Mississippi's Home Page


Reach Loved Ones at our message boards



Expanded hurricane coverage at sunherald.com



Eyes on Katrina XML feed

Mississippi Emergency Management Agency: Includes links to evacuation information, hotel rooms available, camper/RV spaces available.

Shelters open upstate




Eyes on Katrina





A South Mississippi hurricane journal


Saturday, September 03, 2005

Stennis shelter info 

cmpenny asks: Could you please help me find my parents. They took shelter at the Stennis Space Center in Mississippi. I am trying to find out if there still there, and if they are (I will come and get them) It has been hard because of roads being closed, but If I definitely know that their there I will do whatever it takes to get there…. I need your help…. Is there anyway you can help me? Their names are Tommy and Linda Cooke. Our phones don’t work, but if you could e-mail me back. This site looks like it's got some SSC info.

Comments:
http://www.nrl.navy.mil/
 
Hi ##name##, thought this might be of interest to you. If you need information on anything in life, ie dating, credit card repairs,acne, breast cancer, etc. go to http://www.infopowermall.com/ and you will find it there
 
Boston Massachusetts
 
Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. I will keep reading.
Please take the time to visit my following blogs about Acne:
proactive acne treatment blog.
best acne treatment blog.
acne scar treatment blog.
laser acne treatment blog.
 
Hey, you sure have a nice site here with some very interesting stuff. I have already bookmarked it.

It's a shame I spend so much time blog surfing that I often forget my own. Crazy me. :) But its so addictive and fun.

Anyway, a lot of people are trying to make cash online nowadays, so I thought I'd help you out with a site that has some great tools.

clearpores
Not bad to sit around doing nothing while your bank balance keeps growing. :)
 
I was reading a paper from a university about this subject. Nice article. You know what you are talking about. Along the lines of this theme, I have a similar site clearpores where more information can be found on the subject. Thanks for the bit of information you posted here.
 
Hi, it's great to uncover such superior info. I read that last post twice, so I thought you might appreciate hearing. Because acne is so essential (even to my mother!), I hope you'll visit us at Acne Treatment Choices -- You'll find some good stuff about acne there too. I hope you manage to visit.
 
Post a Comment



YOUR HOSTS


Don Hammack

Don Hammack is a staff writer for the Sun Herald. He can be reached at KatrinaSunHerald@aol.com.

Sara Greer

Sara Greer is a news assistant for the Sun Herald.


 Latest posts

   •  More from Harrison County EOC
   •  It's time for good news
   •  D'Iberville report
   •  NRL Stennis helpline
   •  Housing offers
   •  SUNY offering help, info on O.S. and BSL friends
   •  Looking for Shalom Jones
   •  Free oxygen
   •  Salvation Army needs volunteers
   •  Disaster assistance


 Archives
   •  August 2005
   •  September 2005


XML-RSS feed










About SunHerald.com | About Knight Ridder | Terms of Use & Privacy Statement

Copyright 2005 Knight Ridder. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of any
of the contents of this service without the express written consent of Knight Ridder is expressly prohibited.