Back to your local site:
 


Related links

SunHerald.com: South Mississippi's Home Page


Reach Loved Ones at our message boards



Expanded hurricane coverage at sunherald.com



Eyes on Katrina XML feed

Mississippi Emergency Management Agency: Includes links to evacuation information, hotel rooms available, camper/RV spaces available.

Shelters open upstate




Eyes on Katrina





A South Mississippi hurricane journal


Thursday, September 01, 2005

More Waveland/BSL 

From pbynum: To all Waveland and Bay St. Louis searchers. This is Deanna McCarthy Lutz. Myself, daughter, and parents evacuated. Alot of people know me or my husband Keith, the jeweler in Waveland. I found this website which shows the devastating views of Bay St. Louis and Waveland. There is nothing left in Clermont Harbor, my home is totally missing! Gulfview school is gone. Everything is gone. You can see the video at http://www.wlbt.com/ and click on Skycopter Gulf Coast Damage: 3rd trip. It is unbelievable. My love and prayers for all of us right now. I am still trying to get my sister out who stayed in Ocean Springs. She is alive. Also, Keith stayed, he was rescued yesterday. Noone expected it to be this bad and I hope you all find your loved ones as I have found my sister and husband. Many more are missing. If anyone knows where Mrs. Cecil Johnston or Sammy Perniciaro or Jennifer and Ben Avery is please email me at laladylutz@aol.com or if anyone was looking for us and wants to email me please do. I will check my mail tomorrow. God Bless. By the way in the video you can only see the steeple to Christ Church. Everything west of the Bay including Waveland, Lakeshore, Clermont is still under 7 foot of water and I am so sorry for us all...there is nothing...I am in grief....

Comments:
hi, do you know if the hospital in the Bay St. Louis is ok..I have a friend that was mandated to stay there..is everyone ok that was at the hospital? thanks!
 
Post a Comment



YOUR HOSTS


Don Hammack

Don Hammack is a staff writer for the Sun Herald. He can be reached at KatrinaSunHerald@aol.com.

Sara Greer

Sara Greer is a news assistant for the Sun Herald.


 Latest posts

   •  Another insurance answer, TImberidge info
   •  Aerial photos, video of BSL
   •  Insurance info
   •  Pass Christian question
   •  Laurel news
   •  Text messaging
   •  Ellisville update
   •  More from the coroner
   •  Coroner's update
   •  Mississippi Power update


 Archives
   •  August 2005
   •  September 2005


XML-RSS feed










About SunHerald.com | About Knight Ridder | Terms of Use & Privacy Statement

Copyright 2005 Knight Ridder. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of any
of the contents of this service without the express written consent of Knight Ridder is expressly prohibited.