Back to your local site:
 


Related links

SunHerald.com: South Mississippi's Home Page


Reach Loved Ones at our message boards



Expanded hurricane coverage at sunherald.com



Eyes on Katrina XML feed

Mississippi Emergency Management Agency: Includes links to evacuation information, hotel rooms available, camper/RV spaces available.

Shelters open upstate




Eyes on Katrina





A South Mississippi hurricane journal


Monday, August 29, 2005

Help needed 

If anyone receives this email, My name is Elliott Quave and I live in Sacramento, CA My Family lives at 315 Nixon St. Biloxi My number is 916-686-3361, Cell 916 804-5203 My Family is very old, they are at the above residence, last I heard from them, they had water in the house, and it DID NOT sound good. This Email is our only form communication between California and the Mississippi Gulf Coast. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GO CHECK THEM FOR US, PLEASE Elliott, I don't have any phone communication right now. Law enforcement is having trouble getting out and NO ONE ELSE SHOULD TRY TO GET OUT AND ABOUT RIGHT NOW! But I'm posting it for you, and if I can get through to any emergency workers, I'll pass it on as well. You're in our prayers Eye on Katrina front page

Comments:
hi, i am learning about blogs and like what you did in yours, I have a blog about help. PLease come visit.
 
Remodeling and Home Improvements. YEAH.. If you are like me it seems like there is never enough time in the day.. You get home late and leave early.. then the weekends thats another story by itself. My wife has found it easier to hire somebody if you we need help with room addition. She fond a great site for room addition at http://roomadd4u.com and wanted to share it with you.. Im glad to find help when I need it.. I hope you have great luck remodeling your home...
 
Projects..Projects..Projects.. If you are like me it seems like there is never enough time in the day.. You get home late and leave early.. then the weekends thats another story by itself. My wife has found it easier to hire somebody if you we need help with . She fond a great site for at http://roomadd4u.com and wanted to share it with you.. Im glad to find help when I need it..
 
Wait a Minute... READ THIS... I would like you to know about symptoms of toxic mold syndrome. If you are getting sick often. Visit ..http://moldinfo4u.com . If You see black powder looking dust on your walls or floors that could be the symptoms of toxic mold syndrome I'm Talking about.. This can be cleaned with bleach most of the time but beware of how you clean and dispose of the paper towel that you use.
 
Are you looking for a Mediterranean Kitchen Design in your area? If so here is a fantastic resource for local listings related to Mediterranean Kitchen Design with information, locations, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.floridakitchendesigns.com
 
Looking For Books For You.. Check it out.
 
We provide cleaning services, cleaning Darr
 
Great Home Improvement Pictures
 
Post a Comment



YOUR HOSTS


Don Hammack

Don Hammack is a staff writer for the Sun Herald. He can be reached at KatrinaSunHerald@aol.com.

Sara Greer

Sara Greer is a news assistant for the Sun Herald.


 Latest posts

   •  General update
   •  Gulfport FD buildings taking beating
   •  Shelters damaged in Harrison Co.; no injuries repo...
   •  More from Slippery Rock
   •  Anxious Air Force mom
   •  More requests
   •  Biloxi query
   •  Memorial Hospital report
   •  Prayers from Athens
   •  General Update


 Archives
   •  August 2005
   •  September 2005


XML-RSS feed










About SunHerald.com | About Knight Ridder | Terms of Use & Privacy Statement

Copyright 2005 Knight Ridder. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of any
of the contents of this service without the express written consent of Knight Ridder is expressly prohibited.