Back to your local site:
 


Related links

SunHerald.com: South Mississippi's Home Page


Reach Loved Ones at our message boards



Expanded hurricane coverage at sunherald.com



Eyes on Katrina XML feed

Mississippi Emergency Management Agency: Includes links to evacuation information, hotel rooms available, camper/RV spaces available.

Shelters open upstate




Eyes on Katrina





A South Mississippi hurricane journal


Monday, August 29, 2005

Biloxi query 

From Carol S. Lafleur: Our 2 sons are in Biloxi and we are not able to reach them by phone. I know the power went out around 4 am this morning and I was having a hard time reaching them on cell phone because the connection kept dropping off. Any one know anything about the conditions at Acadian Court, located about almost directly behind the President Broadwater Golf Club between Pass Road and "the back bay". From what I understand, it's about midway between Pass Rd and the Back Bay. Eye on Katrina front page

Comments:
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Home It pretty much covers Home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Hi I just came across your blog about accessory cellular motorola phone and wanted to drop you a
note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I have a accessory cellular motorola phone. It pretty much covers accessory cellular motorola phone related stuff.
so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource
on the Internet here!

Thanks,
gary
 
Great site!

Please check out my blog- Giftware

Or your my be interested in my other site- Giftware where you can find Giftware
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Entertainment It pretty much covers Entertainment related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Hurray, hurrah, it appears someone finally understands.
data pilot lg l1150
 
Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional
Cellular Service Resources for individual, family and business plans if you or your readers are interested.
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a arizona golf site/blog. It pretty much covers arizona golf related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Really great blog very informative re tmobile picture com. In a simliar vain to tmobile picture com, I would definitely recommend http://www.bargainplace.co.uk for **mobile phones** or **cheap broadband**. Also you can get **cheap gas & electricity**, **gifts for your loved one** and **loan deals, free phone calls with talktalk, free broadband with Sky and bargain electrical equipment**
 
love the canucks t mobile usat mobile usa
 
Post a Comment



YOUR HOSTS


Don Hammack

Don Hammack is a staff writer for the Sun Herald. He can be reached at KatrinaSunHerald@aol.com.

Sara Greer

Sara Greer is a news assistant for the Sun Herald.


 Latest posts

   •  Memorial Hospital report
   •  Prayers from Athens
   •  General Update
   •  D'Iberville flooding
   •  Anyone got Porteaux info?
   •  2nd Street info
   •  Cellular South info
   •  Water north of the railroad at Kelly Ave.
   •  General update
   •  Downtown Gulfport


 Archives
   •  August 2005
   •  September 2005


XML-RSS feed










About SunHerald.com | About Knight Ridder | Terms of Use & Privacy Statement

Copyright 2005 Knight Ridder. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of any
of the contents of this service without the express written consent of Knight Ridder is expressly prohibited.