Back to your local site:
 


Related links

SunHerald.com: South Mississippi's Home Page


Reach Loved Ones at our message boards



Expanded hurricane coverage at sunherald.com



Eyes on Katrina XML feed

Mississippi Emergency Management Agency: Includes links to evacuation information, hotel rooms available, camper/RV spaces available.

Shelters open upstate




Eyes on Katrina





A South Mississippi hurricane journal


Sunday, August 28, 2005

And Montana again 

From Bitsy (Herman) Black, in Fairfield, Mont.: Hello, my thought and prayers are with you all in the deep south. I grew up in Gulfport and remember Camille, as well as other storms.I now reside in Montana, but most of my siblings still remain on the coast and are riding it out. My younger brother is a police officer for the city of Gulfport. He will be on duty at 7:00 am and yes I am worried. He is very special to me, so if you see Officer Greg Herman, give him my love and tell him my prayers are with him. To all of my family stay safe, and know my thoughts are there. Take care and God bless you all. If I see Officer Herman, I'll pass along your thoughts. Thanks.

Comments:
Visit Our Web Site at http://buildhomes4u.com If You are Looking forr advice on build my own house
 
camper fifth in louisiana montana sale wheel
 
Post a Comment



YOUR HOSTS


Don Hammack

Don Hammack is a staff writer for the Sun Herald. He can be reached at KatrinaSunHerald@aol.com.

Sara Greer

Sara Greer is a news assistant for the Sun Herald.


 Latest posts

   •  Montana checking in
   •  Gulf Coast CC closed through Tuesday
   •  Mash on the road
   •  A happy repeat customer
   •  National Guard ready to go
   •  Harrison County shelter numbers
   •  School closings update
   •  US 49 slowdowns south of Jackson
   •  Hattiesburg evacuation plans implemented
   •  I-10 update


 Archives
   •  August 2005
   •  September 2005


XML-RSS feed










About SunHerald.com | About Knight Ridder | Terms of Use & Privacy Statement

Copyright 2005 Knight Ridder. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of any
of the contents of this service without the express written consent of Knight Ridder is expressly prohibited.